- There is a gap between what we are called to be and what we too often are. Here
- There is a role for us to play in the process of spiritual maturation. Here
- The contemporary church has largely omitted the command in the Great Commission to teach people how to obey all the commands of Jesus. Here and Here
- We can’t expect to do what Jesus did unless we train like Jesus did. Here
- A discipline is any activity we can force our selves to do which indirectly brings about a change in us that we couldn’t bring about directly. Here
- At the basis of character are habits. Here
Stay tuned for future posts as the case continues to be built.