- "Wikki Tikki" Lost Dogs, Island Dreams
- "Be My Escape" Relient K, Mmhmm
- "The Winds" At the Foot of the Cross Vol. II, The Seven Last Words of Christ
- "Bhagavad Gita" Prof. J. Rufus Fears, Books That Have Made History
- "How Deep the Father's Love" Bethel Chapel Band, More Than Enough
- "Sleeping In" The Postal Service, Give Up
- "Roots in Stereo" P.O.D., Testify (see photo below)
- "Kissers and Killers" The Choir, Speckled Bird
- "Play it Loud" MxPx, Before Everything & After
- "Moondance" Nightnoise, The Whitehorse Sessions
- "Skin is Burning" Burlap to Cashmere, Anybody Out There?
- "Where Travelers Meet" Phil Keaggy, The Wind and the Wheat
- "Allegro Assai" City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Beethoven Symphony No. 9
- "Casino" Acoustic Alchemy, Arcanum
- "Chitarra Romana" The Three Tenors, The Best of the Three Tenors
OK, I feel a little better. There are actually a bunch of lectures on my player that I listen to when I run and travel (things from the Teaching Company, and other places). I was nervous that I was going to be shown for the geek that I am. As it is, I got a nice random mix of the kinds of tunes that warm me up for Cornerstone this week. (I hear the 3 tenors might be a surprise act to appear!). In this vein, the MP3 is still running while I type this, and #16 is "Firefly" by Over the Rhine on Drunkard's Prayer.
That's my list, that's my life.